Recipe by pink cook
This recipe is similar to Elotes in a Cup but with some variations. It is delicious. Enjoy it.
- 2 corn on the cob, cleaned
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat your barbecue grill. Brush the corn with some margarine and then grill until cooked through.
- With a sharp knife, slice the kernels from the cobs into a bowl. Toss the corn with salt and ground cayenne pepper and then place in individual bowls.
- Serve the top of the corn with lemon juice, mayo and grated cheese, for own individual taste.