Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Finally, I find the type of salsa we love at our favorite restaurant. I found it searching the web at http://greensboring.com. This is by far the best authentic salsa recipe I have came across!!!! If you love the salsa at your local mexican restaurant, then you will LOVE this recipe, enjoy!!!
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 slices pickled jalapeno peppers, rings
- 10 leaves fresh cilantro
- 1) Food process everything.
- 2) Check for hotness (add more jalapeno if you want).
- 3) Done and enjoy!
Fixed this tonight with Colorado-Style Beef Enchiladas#381996 and Baked Mexican Rice#62389. I followed the recipe except for cutting the recipe in half, adding one clove of minced garlic for the powder and used fresh jalapeno (that is what I had). Made for My-3-Chef, Nov. 2009.