- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 small head of cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 grated carrot
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- lumpia skins
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all well in a large bowl.
- If you can find lumpia wrappers from an oriental store, These work best.( about the size of a dinner plate and round)
- Allow mix to sit for a while.
- Put a small amount of mixture into middle of wrapper and roll up and fold in the edges.
- Wet down with a little water.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour or some crushed garlic with vinegar.