- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes (in puree)
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, heat extra virgin olive oil on medium and lightly brown the mined garlic.
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and 6 oz (tomato paste can full) of water and reduce to low.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add fresh or dried parsley and basil (not needed, but will add flavor).
- Serve when hot (Appox 15-20 min). Also good to make earlier in the day and let cook all day on warm-low.