Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This is a fantastic Italian pasta meal -great for family, great for guests! It has beautiful presentation with very little behind the scenes preparation. And the the flavors with have your friends and family raving!
- 32 ounces pasta (I prefer whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces pesto sauce
- 2 cups chicken breasts
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta with olive oil and salt as directed by package.
- While pasta is cooking, cook chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop each tomato into thirds.
- Toss chicken and tomato with chopped garlic.
- When pasta is done toss in chicken and tomato mixture.
- Drizzle with pesto sauce and toss lightly.
- Serve family style in large bowl, sprinkled with crumbled feta.