Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a fantastic Italian pasta meal -great for family, great for guests! It has beautiful presentation with very little behind the scenes preparation. And the the flavors with have your friends and family raving!
- Boil pasta with olive oil and salt as directed by package.
- While pasta is cooking, cook chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop each tomato into thirds.
- Toss chicken and tomato with chopped garlic.
- When pasta is done toss in chicken and tomato mixture.
- Drizzle with pesto sauce and toss lightly.
- Serve family style in large bowl, sprinkled with crumbled feta.