Adopted Parisian's Note:
This is a fantastic Italian pasta meal -great for family, great for guests! It has beautiful presentation with very little behind the scenes preparation. And the the flavors with have your friends and family raving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta with olive oil and salt as directed by package.
- 2While pasta is cooking, cook chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Chop each tomato into thirds.
- 4Toss chicken and tomato with chopped garlic.
- 5When pasta is done toss in chicken and tomato mixture.
- 6Drizzle with pesto sauce and toss lightly.
- 7Serve family style in large bowl, sprinkled with crumbled feta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Italian Pesto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 687.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 621.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: