- 907.18 g ground beef
- 2 slice american bread, soaked in a
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml finely chopped onion
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 59.16 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 22.18 ml chopped garlic
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 6 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- salt and pepper
- 473.18 ml tomato sauce, warmed (I use my Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe, but canned works too!)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground beef, bread, onions, parsley, eggs, cheese, and garlic.
- Add salt and pepper to taste; If the mixture is dry, add ½ cup of cold water and mix well. Form into about 12 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs in a sauté pan with the olive oil and fry over medium to high heat until brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.