This recipe has been in my family for the last 17 years. Believe me when i say, this is the best, tastiest chicken you will ever try. Its so healthy and smells yummy your next door neighbor will come knocking to your door step!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub salt, oyster sauce, and soy onto the skin of the chicken.
- 2Rub salt, 5 spice powder and pepper to the stomach cavity of the chicken.
- 3Leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4Leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 5Bake or broil 15 minutes then turn over.
- 6Cook the other side for another 15 minutes.
- 7Dig in! Good with hot rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Hong Kong Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 1239.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: