1/1 Photo of Authentic Green Tea Frappuccino
Got tired of paying $5 for green tea fraps at Starbucks and wanted to make it at home. Got tips from a friend that used to work at Starbucks. For the smoothie base, I buy it from a local smoothie shop at a mall near my house. They sell me a big bag of powder which I split into small portions and make up small batches to use for this and other smoothies. Haven't tried myself, but this site is selling a similar smoothie base powder: http://www.frozenx-plosion.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons green tea powder (matcha)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup smoothie, base (liquid)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1Add milk, liquid smoothie base, and syrup to blender.
- 2Add green tea powder.
- 3Add 2/3 of the ice.
- 4Blend until ice is broken up into a fine consistency.
- 5Check the thickness and add more ice and blend as desired. Careful not to overblend.
- 6Add more syrup if you like it sweeter.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Authentic Green Tea Frappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 98.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea powder