Recipe by Cooker Man Dan
This dish is from Costa Rica, it is so yummy you would never think it was good for you too.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons salsa, lizano
- 2 cups cooked black beans, & sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄8 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄8 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander or 3 tablespoons cilantro
- sour cream (Use as a topping if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and bell pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and salsa lizano, simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add rice and coriander/cilantro and mix.
- You can add a fried egg on top if you desire.