Recipe by TraciLWhite
All Measurements are an approximation because i don't usually measure anything. You can leave all the seeds in the chilies for a hotter sauce or remove them for a mild sauce. You can also adjust the amount of flour you use to make your sauce thicker or thinner.
- 226.79 g bag dried New Mexico chiles
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1419.54-1892.72 ml boiling water
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems and and as many seeds as you desire for heat level out of the chilies.
- Add chilies and water to a dutch oven and boil until tender.
- Remove chilies with tongs and add to blender 3 or 4 at a time with about 1 1/2 Celsius of the water and blend in intervals.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Pour over your favorite enchiladas and enjoy!