Recipe by Justin Lovan
Easy to make as it looks. Taste is extremely flavorful with simple household ingredients. One of the best IMO and ive tried plenty of stir fry. Its just my taste. Simple to make give it a try and <3 feedback and ratings
- 1 lb sliced beef, strip
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 peeled garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced up
- 1⁄2 tablespoon msg
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 ginger
- 1 fluid ounce water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 full pieces green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by heating up you pan with the oil. Once heated add the garlic.
- Once the garlic has turned golden brown, add the 1lb beef. Cut the ginger in small slices. Using only an inch and a half long ginger cut to small slices.
- Once the red is almost gone from the beef. Add the sliced up 1/2 Onion and stir for 20 seconds.
- Add your Oyster Sauce and water and stir for 10 seconds.
- Add the sugar and fish sauce stir and taste
- If the taste is to preference add the cut green onions.
- If it needs more taste slowly add fish sauce and taste.
- Add steam rice in a bowl and serve with easy stir fry OR eat with sticky rice.
- You can also add in vegetables if you prefer in STEP 3.