Prep1 hr 30 mins
A very fancy cookie that I always enjoy. This recipe was given to me by my German teacher. A very big thank you!
- Beat the butter with the cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the flour and using hands make a thick dough. Make three balls with the dough, cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Mix the brown sugar with the cinnamon, raisins, walnuts and the chocolate chips.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator let stand in room temperature for a while and make 3-mm thick circles with each piece on a floured surface.
- Divide each circle into quarters and then eighths and sixteenths, until we have 16 equal triangles. Coat with marmalade and sprinkle with the sugar mixture. Roll each triangle up, starting from the wide side, to make crescents.
- Bake at 360°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Dust, if desired with icing sugar, when they are still hot.