1/1 Photo of Austrian Potato Salad
Brian Holley's Note:
This unusual potato salad is simply wonderful, it contains no Mayo. The use of pumpkin seed oil gives a super flavour. We us e this as a side dish to Chilli con carne. There are never any leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the sliced potatoes till just tender, drain and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl mix together all the other ingredients.
- 3Add salt to taste, dilute with a little water if the flavour is too strong. You can add more oil, vinegar to make more dressing if necessary.
- 4Mix in the potatoes, stir all together gently so as not to break up the potatoes.
- 5Invite me to dinner, it's that good.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Austrian Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pumpkin seed oil