Recipe by Brian Holley
This unusual potato salad is simply wonderful, it contains no Mayo. The use of pumpkin seed oil gives a super flavour. We us e this as a side dish to Chilli con carne. There are never any leftovers.
- 1 lb potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seed oil
- 1⁄8 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the sliced potatoes till just tender, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together all the other ingredients.
- Add salt to taste, dilute with a little water if the flavour is too strong. You can add more oil, vinegar to make more dressing if necessary.
- Mix in the potatoes, stir all together gently so as not to break up the potatoes.
- Invite me to dinner, it's that good.