Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
from www.lowcarbfriends.com yum yum!
Make and share this Austrian Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour the sour cream and cream into baking dish.
- Carefully slip the eggs into it from a cup one by one.
- Dot with butter; sprinkle with chives.
- Bake at 350 about 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
This is a very easy recipe to make. Grandmother never fixed eggs like these, that I know of. I sure which she had, as they are a very creamy, comfort food! Thanks for posting. Made for More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings 2012"