Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine chocolate, orange peel, cinnamon and 3 tablespoons of milk in a saucepan and heat very gently until chocolate melts, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining milk and heat through gently until piping hot, stirring frequently.
- Whisk whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs or heatproof glasses.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate and add a cinnamon stick to each one for stirring.
- Wind a curly strip of orange peel around cinnamon sticks for a pretty effect, if desired.