1/3 Photos of Australian Tropical Tea
A refreshing drinks for the tropics, from The Australian Heritage Cookbook. For ZWT8.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring orange juice to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add all other ingredients except lemon slices.
- 2Cover and let steep 5 minutes or until desired strength.
- 3Remove tea bags.
- 4Allow to cool, then chill.
- 5Strain and serve in small goblets, garnished with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Australian Tropical Tea
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: