1/3 Photos of Australian Style Hamburger
From alldownunder.com, they describe this as 'Aussie hamburger ordered "with the lot" – beetroot, pineapple, fried egg, bacon, grilled onion, cheese, tomato, lettuce'. Sounds like a big tasty burger to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the hamburger roll in half and butter both halves.
- 2Toast both bun halves on the grill.
- 3Fry the meat patty, the bacon rashers and the onion.
- 4Flip the meat patty over and add cheese on top.
- 5Fry the egg.
- 6Butter the bun and add tomato sauce to taste. Assemble the hamburger: lettuce, tomato, beetroot, onion, pineapple & the meat patty. Top with bacon, egg, cheese and bun top.
Browse Our Top Australian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Australian Style Hamburger
Serving Size: 1 (674 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 842.3
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 260.5 mg
- Sodium 1124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 31.7 g