Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This BBQ sauce is ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and stir together tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, hot sauce, garlic, mustard, and salt; bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Brush on your favorite barbecued meats either during the last 5 minutes of cooking, after they are done, or both!
So easy to do and was perfect for when I needed bbq sauce at the last minute. Thanks threeovens :) Made for Bargain basement tag game