Recipe by PanNan
The source is the Woolworths Fresh Food People web site. The recipe is modified for posting here.
Top Review by Susie D
I really liked this salad. The water chestnuts offer a delightful crunch in a tart dressing. Very different from the standard pea salads I've tried in the past. I only used a quarter of a red bell & elected to julienne the water chestnuts. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 6 ounces sliced water chestnuts (canned, drained)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt