Recipe by PetaBot
Every party I take it too people always ask for the recipe. There is never any left to take home. Recipe came from Australian Kraft Philadelphia Block Cream cheese packet. Use a clear serving dish to see the different layers.
- 250 g philadelphia block cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado (peeled and mashed)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 375 g salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded tasty cheese
- 440 g refried beans
- 4 slices bacon, rashers (chopped and cooked)
- 1 spring onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream with electric beater for 4 minutes or until smooth;.
- Spoon into a large flat (8 cup size) serving dish;.
- Add layer of refried beans;.
- Combine avocado, garlic and lemon juice and spread over cream cheese mixture;.
- Pour over a layer of salsa;.
- Top with bacon and spring onion;.
- Top with tasty shredded cheese;.
- Serve with savoury crackers or corn chips.