1/2 Photos of Austin's Texas Taco Salad
Austin's is a great local restaurant here in Reno and Lake Tahoe. I have not made this salad, but have eaten it there many times and it is wonderful. The recipe comes from Austin's in a cookbook called "In Good Taste". A great way to use up your left over chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mixed greens in a large salad bowl.
- 2Add warmed chili meat, sliced olives, tortilla chips, tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 3Add a dollop of sour cream and chives on top.
- 4To serve, add ranch dressing and mix thoroughly.
- 5Divide among 4 salad plates.
- 6Place additional dollop of sour cream and chives on each plate and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Austin's Texas Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 510.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens