Recipe by Catherine B.
Always a favorite for entertaining! This keeps the heat out of the kitchen and give my husband the chance to show off his grilling skills. Serve with warm flour tortillas, and bowls of salsa, guacamole, grilled onions and peppers, and grated cheese.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Pickapeppa Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large, heavy zip-top bag and mix well.
- Remove any fat from the chicken breasts and wipe dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, turning often.
- Drain liquid and discard.
- Grill over hot coals.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips and serve with warm flour tortillas.