1/1 Photo of Aussie Style Burger With the Lot
A "hamburger with the lot" is an Aussie take on an American classic.The famed burger is served in pubs, fish & chip shops and restaurants around the country. It usually consists of a juicy beef patty in a bun served with with cheese, sliced tomato, sliced, canned beetroot, onions, lettuce, bacon and an egg. Some versions are served with a slice of pineapple for that extra flavor of summer. I found this on an Australian website. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut hamburger rolls in half and butter both sides. Toast both halves on the grill.
- 2Fry or grill the meat patties, the bacon and the onion slices.
- 3Flip the patties over and place cheese on top.
- 4Fry the eggs.
- 5On bottom half of each bun, add ketchup to taste.
- 6Assemble the hamburger from the bottom up: lettuce, tomato, beets, onions, pineapple and meat patty. Top with bacon, egg, cheese and bun top.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Style Burger With the Lot
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.6
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 303.3 mg
- Sodium 660.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: