A "hamburger with the lot" is an Aussie take on an American classic.The famed burger is served in pubs, fish & chip shops and restaurants around the country. It usually consists of a juicy beef patty in a bun served with with cheese, sliced tomato, sliced, canned beetroot, onions, lettuce, bacon and an egg. Some versions are served with a slice of pineapple for that extra flavor of summer. I found this on an Australian website. Enjoy!
- Cut hamburger rolls in half and butter both sides. Toast both halves on the grill.
- Fry or grill the meat patties, the bacon and the onion slices.
- Flip the patties over and place cheese on top.
- Fry the eggs.
- On bottom half of each bun, add ketchup to taste.
- Assemble the hamburger from the bottom up: lettuce, tomato, beets, onions, pineapple and meat patty. Top with bacon, egg, cheese and bun top.