Recipe by Lavender Lynn
Posted for ZWT 5 Recipe from fooddownunder.com
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Easy and tasty recipe. I really liked the combination of the chutney and bbq sauce. It worked well with the prawns, scallops and veggies. This is simple to throw together and put on the barbie! Made for ZWT8 Australia/NZ. Thank you.
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce, sweet and tangy
- 8 pieces pineapple, chunks about 1-inch square
- 12 large prawns
- 12 large scallops
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 white pearl onions, blanched and peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food process or blender puree chutney, orange juice, and barbecue sauce until smooth.
- Thread 4 12" skewers in the following order: pineapple, prawn, scallop, tomato, onion, prawn, scallop,tomato, onion, prawn, scallop, pineapple.
- Brush skewers liberally with sauce and place in center of cooking grate.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes or until prawns are pink and scallops are opaque, turning and brushing liberally with sauce again halfway through grilling time.
- Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.