Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from masterfoods, a tasty salad that doesn't use mayo :shock:
- 3 cups spiral pasta, cooked to al dente
- 3 slices bacon, chopped & cooked
- 125 g canned green beans, drained
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon australian mustard
- Combine sour cream, olive oil, mustard & steak seasoning together to create a dressing.
- Combine remaining ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad & mix gently to combine.
- Serve chilled.
Pretty good pasta salad if you're looking for a different pasta salad. I didn't use the canned green beans, first because I didn't have any cans, and second because I didn't have any in the freezer! The only change I would make would be to add more vinegar, as we all like the extra tartness. Thnx for posting, Mandy.
This is great!! I used gluten free pasta. The only thing that l would change is that l would make more dressing and only put it on the salad just before serving.