Recipe by *Bellinda*
If you like mangos try this one. I'm sure you could make the mango pulp out of fresh ripe mangos if you have them.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a truly wonderful bread Bellinda. It was perfect. Great flavor and texture. It was quick and easy to make, with excellent results. What a lovely moist bread this is...perfect with a cup of tea. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely recipe.
- 6 ounces butter, softened
- 1 cup fine sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces mango pulp (can or fresh)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried mango
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 6"x9" baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy. One by one, add in the eggs.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and then spread mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
- Cool pan for 5 minutes, then turn onto cooling rack.