Recipe by cookinrooky
This Australian delight is made with ANZAC cookie crust!! This pie is quick and easy!
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch glass pie pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, coconut, flour, and sugar. In a separate bowl, mix together melted butter or margarine, corn syrup, and baking soda until frothy.
- 3. Add corn syrup mixture to oat mixture and stir until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Press mixture evenly into bottom and sides of pie pan.
- 4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, lime juice, egg yolks, and lemon rind. Beat on medium speed 1 minute. 5. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- 6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, until firm in center. Do not allow to brown on top. Chill before serving.