- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup hummus
- 1⁄2 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 lb roasted australian leg of lamb, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese (or to taste)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortillas on work surface and spread with hummus.
- Divide chopped olives, tomatoes and feta evenly and spread on top of hummus layer.
- Layer remaining ingredients on tortillas and roll up, enclosing filling.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until serving time.