Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been used in our family for many years. It uses everyday ingredients and comes together in just a few minutes. I looked for similar on 'Zaar and couldn't find anything. Charlotte J has advised that Vita Brits (I prefer these to Weet-Bix) are available in the US @ http://www.aussieproducts.com/Aboutus.asp
- 10 Vita Brits or 10 Weet-Bix
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped raisins (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons bundaberg rum (dark rum)
- extra coconut or chocolate sprinkles
- Mix together well in a bowl.
- Cover in the fridge for ½ hour. (That's what we do in Australia.).
- (Yours could probably sit in the bowl in the snow.).
- Shape into balls and roll in coconut or chocolate sprinkles.
Made these for a party and they disappeared within 35 minutes. Very, very nice.
These are the real rum bulls!! i just love recipes that remind me of when i was little. Perfect and easy.