1/1 Photo of Aussie Chicken
This has got to be the best recipe card in my files! I got this recipe from another website, I've changed it to my family's liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Rub the chicken breasts with seasoning salt.
- 3Set chicken aside.
- 4In a medium-large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- 5Set bacon aside.
- 6Drain the majority of the bacon grease and cook the chicken breasts in the same skillet.
- 7Cook on both sides until browned.
- 8Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine mustard, honey, light corn syrup, mayonnaise, and dried onion flakes.
- 9Mix well.
- 10When chicken breasts are browned, place them in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 11Spread half of the mustard mixture on the breasts.
- 12Reserve the rest of the mustard mixture to serve later.
- 13Layer with bacon, mushrooms and cheese.
- 14Bake in oven for 15 minutes, or when the cheese is melted and chicken juices run clear.
- 15Serve with reserved mustard mixture-- enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.3
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 154.7 mg
- Sodium 1005.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: