Pie Queen's Note:
I tried this burger in a vegetarian restaurant in Brighton, UK, called Wai Kika Moo Kau.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the burger according to the packet instructions. I usually microwave one side for 1 minute on high, turn the burger over and place the cheese on top, then microwave for another minute.
- 2In a small frying pan, heat some oil on medium, cover with a lid and allow the oil and the pan to get to temperature for 5 minutes.
- 3Break the eggs into a jug. When the oil is hot pour the eggs into the pan, taking care not to break the yolks.
- 4Cover with the lid and cook until the white is solid. Cook for longer if you prefer the yolk to be done.
- 5Place the lettuce on the bottom bun the add burger, beetroot, gherkins, cheese, tomato and onion and top with the fried egg. Put the top on and serve with potato wedges and your choice of condiments.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 230.4 mg
- Sodium 1474.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: