Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I tried this burger in a vegetarian restaurant in Brighton, UK, called Wai Kika Moo Kau.
Make and share this Aussie Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the burger according to the packet instructions. I usually microwave one side for 1 minute on high, turn the burger over and place the cheese on top, then microwave for another minute.
- In a small frying pan, heat some oil on medium, cover with a lid and allow the oil and the pan to get to temperature for 5 minutes.
- Break the eggs into a jug. When the oil is hot pour the eggs into the pan, taking care not to break the yolks.
- Cover with the lid and cook until the white is solid. Cook for longer if you prefer the yolk to be done.
- Place the lettuce on the bottom bun the add burger, beetroot, gherkins, cheese, tomato and onion and top with the fried egg. Put the top on and serve with potato wedges and your choice of condiments.