1/2 Photos of Aussie Apricot Chicken
My version of this old fashioned favourite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190c.
- 2Heat the oil in an oven-proof pan (with a lid) and cook onion and garlic over medium heat until onion is softened (about 5 minutes), Stir.
- 3Mix the curry powder and flour together in a bag then add in the chicken and toss well.
- 4Add the chicken to the pan and cook it until it changes colour. Add the dry soup mix and stir to coat all the chicken, then the nectar stirring really well. Bring to the boil and simmer until the mix thickens.
- 5Put the lid on and place in the preheated oven. Cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 6Remove from the oven, stir through the parsley, then serve over plenty of mash or rice (mash is my favourite).
- 7*You can add in dried or canned apricots, but we prefer it without.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aussie Apricot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 903.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 23.7 g