Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are plenty of Mexican salads on zaar but I couldn't see one exactly like this. I am giving the amounts that I usually make but really it is up to how much you want to make. This makes a large salad. I don't know where the Mexican came from - perhaps the corn. The recipe when given to me was just called a Mexican Salad.
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 3 lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped
- 1 -2 cup cos lettuce, sliced
- 1 (420 g) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 (400 g) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (230 g) packet corn chips, crushed roughly
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together.
- When ready to serve add the corn chips.
- Then the mixed mayonnaise and chili sauce.