Recipe by Taylor's Mommy
My aunt is a wonderful cook. This is one of her recipes that she gave my mom and it was a family favorite growing up. All three kids had to pick a night a week to cook and I always picked this cause it was so easy and so good!
Top Review by CJAY
This was so good! It was easy to make and had a wonderful taste. I used all thighs (my preference) and thickened the sauce with a little cornstarch slurry. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- 3⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lay chicken pieces in a lightly greased roasting pan or casserole dish.
- Blend together the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for one hour, basting frequently.
- Remove chicken and if desired, thicken sauce with cornstarch. Serve over rice or cooked noodles.