Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From The Kitty Cafe. This is for your little darling cat. This recipe has been amended to remove the onions.
- 2 kg ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 2 cups brown rice or 2 cups white rice (uncooked)
- Put everything into a large pot.
- Add a bit of water.
- Don't need a lot as the mince will produce some.
- Cook until rice is done (10- 20 mins).
- Drain juice and divide into daily portions.
- Drained off juice can be used with wheatgerm and dried cat food.