Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best taco salad recipe ever! And I've tried them all!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 (240 ounce) bagof plain Fritos corn chips (has to be name brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleof kraft Catalina dressing
- Brown beef, add taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water.
- Shred cheese and cut vegetables (except tomatoes).
- Mix everything together except the dressing and fritos.
- Add dressing and fritos just before serving.