Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
For years I loved my aunt's meatballs and as part of my wedding present she gave me the recipe it looks like a lot of work but is easy4
- 1 lb pork
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, fresh
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 (20 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of finely ground fennel
- 1 bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- mix all the ingredients .
- Take ice cream scooper or melon baller make balls out of mixed ingred.
- Place made balls in oven on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- slow simmer these ingredients all day.
- When meatballs are done add to sauce.
- When ready to serve I use more grated parm. cheese, no more then half cup.