Prep 8 hrs
Cook 2 mins
My mum went to Canada to visit her sister and came back with this tasty, healthy alternative for breakfast.
- 1 cup porridge oats
- 1 (8 ounce) low-fat vanilla yogurt (or flavor of your choice)
- sliced fruit, of your choice
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- Mix the oats and milk together in a bowl and leave in the fridge over night.
- Add the yogurt and wheatgerm and mix.
- Top with the fruit and almonds and enjoy.
Doubled the ingredient amounts for 2 of us & used two of the last nicely rips peaches I had ~ Originally I'd intended to use some berries, but the peaches worked great! Quick as can be, what with the oats in the fridge overnight! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]