Recipe by Ms. Nat
This salad was a big hit when I took it to my sister's house for Easter Sunday Dinner. It can be prepared a few hours ahead of time if desired but I choose to make it while the other dinner menu items finish cooking/baking so the fresh crunch of the ingredients are best enjoyed.
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb low-sodium bacon
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red onion
- 1⁄2 raisins
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain the broccoli florets-place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook, drain and chop bacon into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop and add the red onion, raisins, and cashews.
- Pour the slaw dressing into the mixture and stir until combined.
- Serve immediately or chill for about 1 hour.