Recipe by UnknownChef86
My sister introduced me to these. They are always a big hit at buffets. Costco is a good place to get the supplies for these, as they sell almost all the ingredients (except maybe the squeeze cheese) in large quantities and at a decent price. These are also good just as a sandwich wrap. ;) Ingredient amounts are approximate, varying according to taste and quantities desired.
Top Review by DillHead1982
This is one of my favorite snacks of all tiume! I try not to be around when there are mass quantities of these though because, apparently, they become magnetically attractedt to my stomach, one by one. It's not my fault, I swear! *crosses fingers behind back* *chuckles*. Seriously though, great recipe.
- 1 package 10-inch flour tortilla (burrito size)
- 8 -16 ounces cream cheese, softened (amount will depend on taste)
- 1 lb fresh spinach, prewashed and stems removed
- 1 lb sliced lean ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can processed cheese (in aerosol squeeze can, such as Nabisco EZ Cheese)
- 1 (2 lb) jarpickled asparagus spears, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay a tortilla on a flat work surface, then spread with cream cheese, covering to the edge.
- Spread a single layer of spinach on top of the cream cheese, then a layer of ham.
- On the side closest to you, place an asparagus spear and a single line of squeeze cheese; roll it up and place seam side down.
- If desired, these can be carefully rolled up and sealed in plastic wrap at this point, and refrigerated for a few hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut into 3/4"-1" slices.
- Lay flat on a serving tray and serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.