My sister introduced me to these. They are always a big hit at buffets. Costco is a good place to get the supplies for these, as they sell almost all the ingredients (except maybe the squeeze cheese) in large quantities and at a decent price. These are also good just as a sandwich wrap. ;) Ingredient amounts are approximate, varying according to taste and quantities desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package 10-inch flour tortilla (burrito size)
- 8 -16 ounces cream cheese, softened (amount will depend on taste)
- 1 lb fresh spinach, prewashed and stems removed
- 1 lb sliced lean ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can processed cheese (in aerosol squeeze can, such as Nabisco EZ Cheese)
- 1 (2 lb) jar pickled asparagus spears, drained
- 1Lay a tortilla on a flat work surface, then spread with cream cheese, covering to the edge.
- 2Spread a single layer of spinach on top of the cream cheese, then a layer of ham.
- 3On the side closest to you, place an asparagus spear and a single line of squeeze cheese; roll it up and place seam side down.
- 4If desired, these can be carefully rolled up and sealed in plastic wrap at this point, and refrigerated for a few hours or up to overnight.
- 5When ready to serve, cut into 3/4"-1" slices.
- 6Lay flat on a serving tray and serve immediately.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auntie Nan's Ham & Asparagus Spirals
Serving Size: 1 (2271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2462.0
- Calories from Fat 1450
- Total Fat 161.2 g
- Saturated Fat 93.3 g
- Cholesterol 531.7 mg
- Sodium 9950.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.1 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 192.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
10-inch flour tortillas