Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
My husband's Aunt made this while we were visiting and we couldn't get enough of it. It is very simple and delicious. Enjoy! All ingredient amounts can be increased to your liking. There are no rules with this recipe.
- 1 apple, any variety, cored and cubed
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, medium chop, walnuts may be used
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip, just enough to lightly coat
- Core and seed an apple of your choice.
- Rinse celery and slice.
- Rinse grapes and halve.
- Add chopped pecans or walnuts and combine with above.
- Add enough salad dressing to lightly coat. You may not use 1/4 cup.
- Chill and serve.