Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Apricots are not exactly my cup of tea.. But I was flippen through my recipes and thought- this is a pretty interesting one.. I think I should share this with my Zaar friends.. Sooo- here ya' go.. Courtesy of my Auntie Mimi..
- Cover dried apricots with water, and cook in a sauce pan till "jam" like texture.
- Set aside to cool.
- Roll out biscuits to 6-8' circle's.
- Place 2-3 Tbs. of apricots in center of biscuit.
- Fold biscuit in half. Seal with Fork.
- Fry in med. hot cooking oil- until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Sugar while warm.
- Let em' cool a bit, and ENJOY!