Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is the best apple cake--very moist. Good for breakfast, snack, dessert.
- 6 large apples
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups sugar
- Mix apples and cinnamon and set aside.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Place half of batter in lightly greased pan.
- Spread 1/2 apples, then remaining batter, then remaining apples.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350°F Cool 15 minute and remove from pan.
This is really really good. Fantastic recipe. MaryL