Ciocia Laura's Note:
Quick (to cure) and delicious. Great pickle with meats and cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Alternate sliced cucumbers and onions and sprinkle coarse salt between layers. Leave overnight, then drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Make sauce:.
- 3Mix flour, mustard, turmeric and curry powder and liquefy with some of the vinegar.
- 4Heat rest of the vinegar and white sugar and add to above mixture and make a smooth sauce.
- 5Add to cucumbers and bring to full boil.
- 6Fill sterilised jars and seal.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auntie Joyce's Mustard Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (4892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 143.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g