Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup lard or 1⁄4 cup bacon drippings
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4-1 cup water
- Mix ingredients in order given.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- You may place dough directly on rack. Rack makes it easy to break into servings.
- Bake 15-20 min at 350 degrees.
- Watch for golden brown.
- When you use the rack you flip it over between the racks after about 12 minute
- You can cut it into circles like biscuits also.