1/1 Photo of Auntie Em's Easy Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 5 mins
From The Best of the Best from America Cookbook by Gwen McKee & Barbara Mosely, c. 2008. A chicken pot pie you can make without deboning a chicken and peeling vegetables. Easy & tasty! I have make with 1 can of cream of chicken and 1 can cream of mushroom - I use whatever soups I have in the pantry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (9 inch) frozen deep dish pie shells
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Prick bottom of pie shell all over with fork. Bake, uncovered, at 375* for 10 minutes.
- 2Combine chicken, vegetables, onion rings, soup, and salt. Fill bottom pie shell with mixture. Place second pie shell on top. Prick with fork in 6 places. Set on a foil-covered oven rack to catch spills.
- 3Bake uncovered at 375* for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auntie Em's Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 1377.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings