Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from www.greengiant.com
- 2 cups green giant select frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups green giant frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in large saucepan.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower; return to a boil. Boil 2 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool.
- Separate broccoli and cauliflower.
- In large glass bowl, layer cauliflower, cherry tomatoes and carrots.
- Pour dressing evenly over all.
- Top with broccoli.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to marinate before serving.