1 hr 15 mins
Suey Tee's Note:
This recipe was given to me by my Auntie Bev. The hint of curry makes this chicken delish!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken overnight with your own blend of seasonings.
- 2The next day heat oven 375 degrees.
- 3Put butter in large shallow baking pan and put in oven until butter is melted.
- 4Remove from oven and add honey, mustard and curry powder, stirring to blend well.
- 5Roll chicken in mixture to coat all sides, then put pan with meaty side down.
- 6Bake 45 minutes basting often.
- 7Turn pieces and bake 15 minutes more until chicken is tender.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Auntie Bev's Honeyed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.3
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 179.2 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 31.4 g